At the Heart of it All

Immelmann's personal webcomic.
To At the Heart of it All

Moderators: QuetzaDrake, Aasharu, Zerker, Immelmann

Conscript
Species: Horse

Re: At the Heart of it All

Postby Cheshire-Horse » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 am

It's best you let sleepin' dogs lie pard. I ain't been to a forum yet that likes dead topics raised like so many zombies in a cheap B movie.

Lord
Species: White wolfie/ tiger

Postby derekwolff » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:00 am

daneitoa wrote: I have a reputation for bringing dead threads and posts. If possible, i may even get immy's attention sooner or later.

Not a good idea to necro. It irritates a lot of people. If you really want to talk to Immy just go on the "orderofthepangolin" channel on furnet.
*Insert picture where Matt is riding Joel over a super-gay rainbow.*

I will always be there for my hand to cover your bruise...

Animism does not mean I believe in Anime. Educate yourselves! XD

Why are idiots allowed to talk?

Seigneur et maître du film!!
>:3

The Lurker at the Threshold
Species: Velociraptor

Postby Immelmann » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 pm

daneitoa, I graduated over a year ago, so a lot of your advice isn't super relevant.

Also, you can't just say "you should try and relate to people" to someone who barely understands the concept.
End of lime.

Conscript
Location: wandering, going between heaven and hell, deciding which is btter...
Species: pangolin dragon

Postby daneitoa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:17 am

Im getting the same feelings i see in this comic in my own life but i knows how to fix it...a real challenge...and i say challenge accepted...

Enough digression. Immy, man, it feels like i shouldnt even talk to you anymore now. But i dont always catch some things. I didnt even know therewas a date thing till someone told me. But being my true nature, i always try to help! Just tryin ta be nice is all.

But not able to understand relating to another? Dude ive never had troubles with it and now of all times, its my best aspect. So tis a shocker to see someone else saying that. Time go play skyrim!
Habitum Inchoatus...We've only just begun...

Listen to your friends, don't back down. If you do, you get left behind. Stay with the crowd, and above the low.

The Lurker at the Threshold
Species: Velociraptor

Postby Immelmann » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:21 am

What's this person saying? Are they talking to me? Someone help me out here.
End of lime.

Savantus Mediocretis

Postby edderiofer » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:08 am

I don't want to support this apparent necro-ing, but since this is Immy asking for help... *edderiofer sighs.*
I think he's trying to say that he wants to help you with the problems you apparently expressed via AtHoiA, but he doesn't appear to understand that most of those problems are now non-existant, and that your main problem is trying to get enough money to live well enough.
The Venerable Monk Isaac wrote:A tattoo is like taking a marker and scribbling an image on a specific page [in a book], as you're in the process of writing the book. While it may suit the tone of the pages that were written before it, pages written after it may not relate so well.

If life is a book, and every moment a page, then the author must be very eccentric, making up words, adding in all these characters, then killing them off-- Wait, isn't that just Homestuck?

Conscript
Location: wandering, going between heaven and hell, deciding which is btter...
Species: pangolin dragon

Postby daneitoa » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 am

Ed...i will cut your skin around your waist, peel it over your head and tie it...

I absolutely hate when people get simple things wrong. Immy isnt asking for help btw. So why would i try? And you dont know me. This is an A B conversion, now C ya way out of it.
Habitum Inchoatus...We've only just begun...

Listen to your friends, don't back down. If you do, you get left behind. Stay with the crowd, and above the low.

Big Sexy
Species: Cyborg! Raccoon!

Postby Matrix » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 am

What are you talking about?

And overreact much?
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
ImageImage

Mus Asinis
Species: Sprague Dawley(rat)

Postby Fuero » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:48 am

daneitoa,

As they say pro-tip- If you want to have a private conversation use PMs or an instant messenger. Forum threads are inherent public discussions.
End Line.

Sunshine Scientist
Species: Lonely Wouslf

Postby Zinn » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:42 am

Worse part is, Immelmann deliberately asked for a Translator on the rambling that is your words. So I'd take that as Fair game, because not even Immelmann could understand you, nor can Matrix nor myself. Although I'd attribute it to some kind of mental health problem, hence the comment you made that for some reason you thought was wise to make:

Daneitoa wrote:i will cut your skin around your waist, peel it over your head and tie it...

Not only is this gross and creepy, but goes against the terms of Service of the Forum. The ToS you must've agreed to before joining us. So I'm lodging a formal warning, repeated warnings will earn you a ban. While I understand the rest of what you say on other threads is just an opinion, talking about violence in a frank manner, if I haven't overstated this point: is unacceptable.
Hey-ho, I'm Zinn. Local Moderator of the political debates with Immelmann's Cats.

Solidarity with Palestine.

Savantus Mediocretis

Postby edderiofer » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Zinn wrote:
Daneitoa wrote:i will cut your skin around your waist, peel it over your head and tie it...

Not only is this gross and creepy...

That got me laughing.

Anyway, we're going off-topic. If there's a way to unlock a thread, I'd suggest someone lock this thread until (assuming he does) Immy continues AtHoiA. If there isn't... well, someone DO SOMETHING ELSE so that we don't have to stay off-topic. I can't really say too much about AtHoiA, so I'm not doing it.
The Venerable Monk Isaac wrote:A tattoo is like taking a marker and scribbling an image on a specific page [in a book], as you're in the process of writing the book. While it may suit the tone of the pages that were written before it, pages written after it may not relate so well.

If life is a book, and every moment a page, then the author must be very eccentric, making up words, adding in all these characters, then killing them off-- Wait, isn't that just Homestuck?

Sunshine Scientist
Species: Lonely Wouslf

Postby Zinn » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Previous

Return to At the Heart of it All